The Heart of Willow Glen



The Quinn Family Home

1912 Bird Avenue, San Jose Ca  95125



This is the family home of Thomas and Barabara Quinn.  I had the honor of listing this Willow Glen Charmer!  This home brought a lot of happiness to everyone who lived there.  The Quinn Family had 8 children.  Thomas lived alone towards the end of his life.  I had the unique pleasure of getting to know him and was often surprised by his generosity with gift cards to See's Candies for Easter, Christmas and any and all other occassions.  This home was kept in immaculate condition, he really cared about his home.   The youngest daughter,  Sandy was a loving caretaker to her father and made sure everything was done to perfection.

"Upon meeting Diane Bucher over a year ago I was impressed with her kind and patient demeanor. When I needed to sell a house I knew she was the realtor for me. Diane is hard-working, professional and enthusiastic. She had great suggestions on how to make the house look its best. Diane is  up-to-date with the real estate market and advertised in the most beneficial ways such as Facebook ads, open house showings, getting flyers out to the public and a beautiful virtual tour online just to name a few. Diane is spirited, honest and trustworthy. Diane Bucher comes with my highest recommendation". Sandy Quinn