An Investor's Dream - San Jose - Cupertino Boarder



This was a home sent to me by a referral.  The owner of the home passed away and the trustee contacted me to assist with a quick "as is" sale.  The home had not been lived in since February and prior to that, not much had been done to it since 1960-ish.  So, rather than put a lot of time and money into it, the trustees wanted to sell it "as is".  In knowing this, there was no need to do an open house, the main objective was to remove all items from the inside, back yard and garage.  My job was to make sure this happened, while answering  notes and calls made by interested buyers and agents,  who had already been leaving notes on the door step.  Also, making all of this happen without raising too many emotions among siblings in the process.  As luck would have it, an interested party presented himself.  While the home was listed on MLS only 2 days, the investor came by and made an offer that the seller entertained.  The offer was an 8 day close, all cash and of course "as is".  Both buyer and seller, did not mind that I represented both.  Given that the market has slowed down a tiny bit in this area, it seemed to be a wise choice for the seller.

As a result, the transaction went VERY smoothly!  Both parties were in agreement the entire way and processed paperwork in a timely and thorough manner.  My buyer was even generous enough to have his contractor move items for the heir to a storage unit for her. 

Furthermore, the seller was a sweet lady, living in South San Francisco.  I can't say enough about how generous, thoughtful and aggressive she was to make it all come together.  I was very flattered, that just after our first meeting she was ready to sign the listing agreement with me.  We worked well together and I thank Roy Litherland's Attorney's office for referring me this client!






 Stay tuned - soon to be transformed!!